Monday, January 3, 2011

STOCKS for 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 to all my readers...

Its 2.31 am now, 6hours and 29 min later will be the first day of trading for year 2011..
Most of my friends and even analysts are saying that tomorrow KLCI will surely go up.
Well, whatever it is....
Which counter to enter??? Since my first post... i have asked my readers to enter some dialog, bjcorp and encorp. And recently, most of my posts are asking ppl to enter more drb-hicom. Therefore, as usual.... i foresee drb-hicom and dialog will go up significantly soon.

I read something from the edge this morning, it says that drb-hicom's bank muamalat might merge with pos malaysia. if im not mistaken.. hopefully...

ok...
the following are my favourite stock for the beginning of 2011
buy call
1.dialog 5star
2.drb-hicom 5 star
3.sime 4star
4.kossan 4star
5.Mas 4star
6.Pchem 3star


For those who can afford higher risk... u might choose to buy call warrant of the above counter. higher risk also followed by higher gain... so.. u make ur own decision.

For those who follow my call since my first post... congratulation !!

buy at your own risk!!!
newbie-tips.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment