Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fourth Buy Call

4. SIME

Market is in a bad shape now due to Libya turmoil. Well, there is a news posted on Business times, saying that Investment Bank downgrade plantation stock. I have some different view towards plantation stock.

In my opinion,

Sime Darby-the world's biggest palm oil producer
During the Q1, net profit decreased by 4.37% due to Bakun case (if i'm not mistaken). CPO keep going up and hit RM3950. I believe SIME should be able to post a positive growth quarterly result. What do you think?

As i said, the market is not doing good now. I will observe how the market perform and decide when to enter.
Sime-ja :)

Buy at your own risk. :)
This blog is meant for share of opinion and thoughts. Those who does not appreciate my work, please stay away from my blog. Do not talk nonsense in my chat box.

No comments:

Post a Comment