Friday, February 25, 2011

UPDATE

For those who follow my previous post... u should know what is that counter by now... "4863"

The company has posted strong quarterly result last nov. I believe this coming quarterly result should be a great 1 with some bonus ( SPECIAL! dividend) .

I was told this counter is going to fly up high (at least another 30% from current price) . I guess that is why EPF and those GL investment arm keep buying it. However, current economic condition is not positive enough for me to be that optimistic.

In my opinion,
keep an eye on it. I would advise my reader to buy parent company rather than CW. CW is too risky for current situation.
High risk High gain. you make your own decision. if you think the market is going to make a big "U-turn" maybe you can consider the CW. lol

Buy at your own risk! :)

1 comment: